TCS

My name is Terry Tromanhauser, owner/operator of TCS Computer Services. We offer residential and commercial technical support. We are available 24/7 and most often can solve your computer problems within 24 hours. We go right to your business or home.

905-380-8350

terry.tromanhauser@cogeco.ca

Residential and Commercial Technical Support

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who is TCS?


Computers are my thing.


I first stepped into the world of computers at the tender age of 18 when I enrolled at Sheridan College for computer programming. Besides motocross and hockey, my favourite thing to do was to spend hours on my Commodore 64. I was amazed at all the things it could do. I eventually upgraded to a 386 with 4 meg of ram…I was in heaven!


Along the way I upgraded not only my computer but also my skills. I became the go to guy for family and friends to call when they had a computer problem. Initially problem solving and making computers go faster and more efficient was a hobby, it then became my career, but it has always been my passion.


I have come a long way since my Commodore 64 days. Through out the Niagara Region I am on call 24/7 to help people stay “on-line”. I understand how important your computer and data are to YOU. No longer are computers just a tool to assist with work related tasks. Today your computer is essential. It holds your work/school documents, family pictures, songs, your memories…………..your life.


Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment